Management Systems 管理体系
• The facility has a valid business license/ registration/ permit to operate.
• A formal Health & Safety committee has been established at the facility.
• The facility has a comprehensive written social compliance policy, including but not limited to the following:
o Commits the company to the continuous improvement of labor standards in the supply chain
o Provides a clear framework for setting social compliance objectives and targets
o Commits the company to compliance with relevant legal requirements
o Endorsed by senior management
o Made publicly available
• The written social compliance policy statement is appropriate for the nature of the facility’s operation and aligned with the company’s vision and an integral part of the company’s strategy.
• The written social compliance policy is communicated to all employees by at least one of the following methods (in local language): employment contract, employee manual, newsletter/ poster, employee training (with records).
• The facility has comprehensive processes and procedures in a written manual to support the implementation of the written social compliance policy, including but not limited to the following:
o Hiring procedure
o Employment practice procedures
o Working hours and wages management procedures
o General facility, dormitory (if any) and canteen (if any) management
o Emergency preparedness procedures
o Employee safety procedures
o Machines safety procedures
o Chemicals management procedures
• The facility provides appropriate training to all relevant employees on:
o Employees discipline and complaints procedures
o Emergency preparedness procedures in the event of a fire or other emergency
o Occupational injury procedures in the event employees are injured or become ill on the job
o Chemicals or hazardous materials hazards and safety procedures to protect health
o Safe machine operating procedures for all machine operators
o Safe operating procedures for all special equipment operators
• The facility has a system to identify and monitor applicable labor laws, regulations and customers social compliance requirements.
• The facility implemented internal accountability standards and procedures for migrant employees (domestically and/ or internationally) at the facility and within suppliers/ subcontractors that evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and slavery.
• The facility conducts periodic assessment of its social compliance system in order to identify improvement opportunities.
• The facility takes appropriate and preventative action to stop a recurrence of the same or similar social compliance problem
• There are written records of a regulate Management Review of the social compliance system.
• The facility has appropriately defined and documented responsibilities and authorities for managers, supervisors and employees for social compliance.
• The facility has appointed a committee at the highest possible management level to take responsibility for the social compliance programs.
• The facility provides appropriate training for management on how to implement its social compliance policies and procedures.
• The facility has established method/ channel to communicate with employees regarding policies, practices and conditions and obtain their feedback and complaints.
• When required by client, the facility posts the client’s code of conduct in local language in a place accessible to employees.
• The facility establishes, maintains, and documents appropriate procedures to evaluate and select suppliers and/ or subcontractors based on their performance and commitment towards social compliance.
• The facility’s social compliance policy and requirement are communicated to all suppliers and/ or subcontractors by at least one of the following methods, business contract, supplier/ subcontractor manual, training with records, etc.
• The facility has implemented an auditing program and audits all suppliers, subcontractors and labor providers.
• The facility maintains KPI for social compliance issues.